Friday, November 21, 2008

i?

My husband has left for his 2 week trip abroad. Miss him terribly…started to think about what I really am. Some part of who I am is defined by my relationships with people around me…but if I remove all these relationships, would I still be?? I will….these relationships help to add various dimensions to me and give many colours to my personality…. I am a mother, a wife, a friend, a sister, a devotee, customer, a woman, an employer, a teacher, a student….
This means I have to be like a transparent sheet through which any colour can flow at any instant, depending on the need of the moment… open to all possibilities. Who knows what or who I can become??!! This is terribly exciting…
Is this what He is?? Free from all the relationships yet fully part of them.. is this what inter-dependence is? And what independence is?

3 comments:

In Search Of Myself said...

This just reminded me about one late night discussions while roaming about in Ashram with Momo that bhaiya is completely dispassionate and the same time 100% involved with whatever he is doing...like that Swan Guruji talked about..

May not have any resemblance to the theme of the post...and may make you (day?!)dream about him even more...;)

~ Ashwani...

Apu said...

Amazing! the way you write Didi!
Please start writing again!

Priyanka said...

wow!!