Friday, October 31, 2008

lost someone today....no, not to death..to someone else. took the person for granted and was smug about the whole thing until today. am consoling myself with "maybe its not meant to be" and the likes...but the question remains- what could i have done that this situation is not? feel very very responsible. heard that he is happy in his chosen path, that comforts me a little. would have wanted it to be otherwise..... am letting go.....every step in life is a teacher, every person i meet is my teacher...
have to translate intentions into actions else life will pass me by......

3 comments:

Vijay said...

Is it the guy whom I spoke to too from the list u gave me? I spoke 2 one of the guys in the list n he told me he is not into AOL anymore. For some reason, I didn't ask him why n I only realized it after i put the fone down.

Karpagavalli said...

Oops! I did not understand the first time I read it, only after I read Vijay's comment did I get to understand a bit... hmm, I have been through similar feeling too...if I had not mistaken what you actually meant...
but, the post has been typed very well :), first time I thought its a quote from Ponniyin Selvan! :P

In Search Of Myself said...

"All good things in life come back one way or the another,
through him or her;
family and friends find their way back into your life one door or another..."

He is not the only one you lost (or he lost you) and found you again...or you found him again...:)

~ Ashwani